The Cambridge University German Society was founded in 1908 and consists of students who share a common interest in German society, culture, and history. We aim to encourage intercultural discussions by providing a platform for mutual exchange for both Germans and non-Germans. Our Society welcomes members of all nationalities. We regularly organise talks, exchanges with other societies, and social events.
Giulia Bollen Gandolfo
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at the following email address: committee [at] germansociety [dot] org [dot] uk
- 2828.January.SundayNo events
- 2929.January.MondayNo events
- 3030.January.TuesdayNo events
- 3131.January.WednesdayNo events
- 0101.February.ThursdayNo events
- 0202.February.FridaySt Catherines College, 1 Trumpington St, Cambridge CB2 1RL, UKhttp://germansociety.org.uk/event/formal-swap-with-german-and-scandinavian-societies/St Catherines College, 1 Trumpington St, Cambridge CB2 1RL, UK
Join us for a Formal Swap with the German and Scandinavian Societies at St Catharine’s College!
Catz is famous for its open three-sided court, its stunning college bar, and for being the alma mater of Sir Ian McKellen 😉
Don’t miss out on what promises to be a great evening and the chance to make new friends! 🙂
More details regarding how to sign up for tickets will be sent out by your respective society, so keep your eyes peeled!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 0303.February.SaturdayNo events
Our membership fee is £10 (until 15th of October) and membership is lifelong. Members’ benefits include:
- Priority for our Formal Dinners
- Exclusive Member Formals
- Priority for our most successful events (including Formal Swaps, Christmas Feast, Oktoberfest, exclusive trips, Society Exchange with the German Societies in Oxford and London etc.)
- Sponsor Events
- Free film nights
- Reduced prices at our language classes
- and more!